Traveling

PYKE

Adept
Travel preparations have started for me. I will be traveling alone this time and seek to know some creditable adventure to join up as I pass on through. I have a quest I am currently involved with that entails discovering something new and undiscovered.

Pyke
Initiate of the Aira'yen Clan

Welcome to our area of the Sheltered Lands Pyke. We welcome you. I am Lilly Winters, a Human Celestial inclined Templar. People of note to introduce yourself to would be our adventuring Knight, Sir Victor Von Gyphon, and His Lordship Asher Oalkheart. Knights in our lands wear a white belt and Lord Oalkheart is a barkskin dryad with amazing skill with a staff and Earth magics. Both these nobles come from our adventuring Community and do not hold us to stick etiquette.

If you are Looking for someone to learn skills under may I suggest a few people to start with for different topics;
Celestial Magic is best learned by Gandian, an Elf
Earth Magic from Lord Asher or Jamina, a gypsy
Blacksmithing is often handeled by our master Dwarf, Ignius
Fighting head on I turn to Briar, a level headed thorn Dryad
Killing enemies from behind are often done by Talatha, nicknamed Jingly Death, and The tall and Shrouded Artimis

I am a Scribe of general knowledge and if you can read I would like to lend you a copy of my book; The Natural Laws of Fortannis. It may be littered with spelling errors but the information is sound. If reading you find less than worth while I can give you some lessons. If you have questions of how things work do not hesitate to ask.

We are very welcoming to new adventures. You'd be surprised how many monsters and minions of evil are created with resistance to the experience and power of the more seasoned adventures but will fall to the lightest push from some one new to our lands and life style. I am glad you have decided to join us. All that being said, if you try to hurt me or any of my friends you will have a large problem. Make good choices.

Is there any way we could aid you in your quest? Are you in need of any training or supplies?

I'm looking forward to meeting you,
Lillith C. Winters
Of the Sheltered Lands

I am a alchemist by trade and can sure you I do not intend to harm anyone. You are very well informed in your lands and I thank you for the information. I will seek these knights when I get into town.
As for my quest. My clan the Aira'yen of the Mala'kari have sent me to discover something new. I have little to go on for what they are inferring to so I am traveling the lands to make sure I will find something.
As for supplies I don't seek much as I take precautions when traveling to have what I need.
Although I wouldn't mind to find someone who has alchemy recipes for trade.
As it is hard to tell my race through a message in the dream realm I am a stone elf. Who wears green armor with a black and white headband

Ah Alchemy the trade I neglected to mention, Artimis is one of our resident gas tossers.

I hope you bring a weapon as well. We've been having trouble with Corrupt, who will not be affected by command gasses, and undead who don't breath. If you are of a mind to stay out of range may I suggest practicing with a sturdy bow or crossbow. Or if you don't mind being in the fray, a bladed or blunt weapon.

-Lilly Winters

I am handy with a bow and sword. I'll be there to help fellow adventures if the need arises which seems to be frequent. I will do my best to keep from interfering yet being useful when needed.

Back