Travelling to Faybridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobeus

Artisan
Mobeus leaves the town of Parson's Breach, at the request of some of it's members to participate in the Festival of Crows. He slowly makes his way down the road carrying much of his belongings. He chuckles softly reminding himself, "You wandered for months after Remmington fell, I doubt the trip to Faybridge will do you much harm." he clutches onto his staff still leery of any aggressors on his path.

(Backdated to July 11th)
Seeing the Magistrate clearly leaving town, Third strides towards him. "Mobeus. You seem to be leaving for Faybridge and the Festival of Crows. Would you mind if I accompanied you? I'm heading there myself and would appreciate the company."

Mobeus nods his head, "Of course, I think that would be wise." he smiles for a moment, "I am sure you will all do well this tournament, I am excited to meet some of the Elves. I have always admired their culture and bear with me some of their fantastic artistry.. I would love to see more." Mobeus continues at a moderate gait but is quite noticeable on the roadways for any other Parson's Breach members en-route.

(Backdated to July 11) Seeing that Mobeus has finished talking with the Goblin Gern, Thistle approches. (from thread viewtopic.php?f=226&t=16998 )

"Magistrate Mobeus, I have heard you are traveling to the Festival of Crows, may I join you on your journey to Faybridge?"

Mobeus nods his head in earnest, "Of course, anyone is welcome to join me, the journey may be long without others to join in.. I am certain you had something to say when I was speaking to Gern as well..?"

"Thank you Magistrate Mobeus. I had both a question and a request. I was told you know the Gypsy Nadia, is this true? And if it is true, would you mind delivering a letter to her for me, the next time you meet? I have a few questions I am hoping she could help with."

Mobeus nods his head, "Of course, she is often around the Arcane Sanctum, and is currently treating the King. You might not believe it but she once cursed the Archmage..." Mobeus notes, "However I think she long removed the curse.. I can certainly get a letter to her quicker then some messengers but I have to admit this truly must be a very important letter. After the Festival I must do an abhorrent amount of research, leading me right to where she may be.. but again I do expect it to be quite important?"

"Yes it is quite important. I would not be asking someone of your standing in the community to help me with this task, if it was just a trivial matter. I thank you for your help." Thistle says.

Mobeus smiles warmly and nods, "Upon the return it shall be delivered then... and I wasn't doubting your sincerity, I just know sometimes a quick missive that can wait a month or so might be better to do in person. I would remind you to keep your guard up as we walk though.." he eyes look around for a moment, "There have been known to be goblinoids and ogres in this area.."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back