Traverse June event

Sloane

Hi all!
Anyone who is planning to go to Traverse City's June event please send an e-mail to somilogistics@gmail.com. If you have multiple characters please tell me which one you intend to play. I will let you know how much free build you have so you have the opportunity to spend it before the event. I have to get the cards sent by Wednesday at the latest so let me know ASAP. I have heard from some of you already, thank you. Please do not assume that I know you are going.

This is the standard for events outside of SoMi that you plan on attending.

Thanks,
Brigit
HoL SoMi
IG: Sloane

I emailed you a few days ago, let me know if you didn't receive it and I'll re-send it.

Hey!
Both GJ and I re going for sure. GJ is playing Durk and I am playing Tenacity. I am pretty sure you have gotten our updates and everything. Sed me a PM if you need anything else.

On side note, Tenacity is throwing up rainbows justbecause the little avatar maker had it as an option. I couldn't NOT put it on her when I found it!

Thanks!
Alison

So far I have heard from Doug Fleming, Stevie, GJ, and Alison. Mike I did not get your e-mail, but I can send you Lukas and Elabreeze's free build. If anyone else is planning on going, please let me know ASAP.

Thanks,
Brigit
Head of Logistics SoMi

anyone want a ride up?? I am leaving Ann Arbor around 3:30 or 4 pm and will return to ann arbor around 10pm on Sunday.

I am already going, so as long as you come to me in Ann Arbor, free ride =)

Daver
cell 231.392.6056

Back