Treasure Bag End of Year

Belswin

Thank you all for Supporting Treasure Bag these last few years. We could not have done it without you.

For the Nov Gather, I tried something new out. I tried to do auction following any Treasure Bag fights. That way I could split and give coin right away and take care of people who leave the gather early. This allowed me for the first time ever to have a month where we didn't owe anybody after the gather.

In addition the Treasure Bag due to rounding has a nice reserve for those people who always forget to put their name on the list or who are new and didn't know to do it. What should we do to burn off any extra? Round up on a split, buy Merchant Insight for the Tavern, other, please tell me your thoughts.

I would love to hear your feedback and opinion of this change.

That being said. I still owe the following people/groups for OCT. If you can't make it to the Feb Gather (OOG if its not a gather and just a mod day then the next gather), please contact me and I can hold it for you. Otherwise it goes back into the pot.

Scion 415
Tiatar 685
Blaidyrm 252
Bluwolf 240
Graven 205
Iveleta 240
Knox 240
Molly 205
Peat 240
Puck 240
Roberts 205
Thousand Bones 205
Yssenia 240

In Service,
Goodman Belswin Torrid of Glenmere

Also if for whatever crazy reason you need the coin before Feb please let me know.

Back