Treasure Bag - October 415

Cedric

Rogue
Marshal
Greeting fair citizens of Acarthia. Just an update on the treasure bag. We are going to utilitize the same rules as last month. We still owe several people a cut from either last month or August, here is the list.

Abtus 48
Alis 39
Andrew 48
Aneira 48
Arikaya 48
Arkaida 39
Arteas 48
Boar Mauler 48
Deathcap 48
Echo 89
Egil 48
Elliana 48
Faren 48
Felstar 39
Frigg 48
Griff 48
Hawke 48
Ivan 48
Izual 48
John 48
Katya 39
Knox 48
Lagard 48
Locke 48
Mortis 39
Nytilit 48
Parzivel 48
Percy 48
Radulfu 48
Rick 48
Ryu 48
Skeld 39
Torin 48
William Roberts 48
Wolfric 48
Yurig 48
Zak 48
Zarrock 39

Can't wait to see everyone in just under a week!

Squire Kendrick and Goodman Belswin

...What's a treasure bag?

-Jehyu

It's this silly little thing they do where they bounce a sack in front of your nose after the town does things together, expecting everyone to cough up whatever they find so it can be split fairly. It's pretty new.

By the way, sticking your face in the bag to see what's there or taking things OUT doesn't go over well. I asked.

Lagarde..../shakes head :)

Anyway Jehyu, treasure bag is an opt in system that we have developed for large townwide battles to have a way of distributing treasure that is found in a way that rewards front line combatants as well as those in the back healing. It started because of some issues we had near the beginning of the year. So far, I think it has mostly been a rousing success as very few people have spoke out against it or have choose not to participate. It is optional, so up to you whether you wish to participate or not.

The basics of it is if there is a big battle, we will notify everyone that it is a treasure bag battle. All treasure that is found goes into a bag. Your responsibility is to let one of the people doing treasure bag know you participated and to put any treasure that you find in the bag. Then, after the battle we will quickly sell/divide up all components, potions, non-magical items, battle magic scrolls, etc into coin and put that into the bag. On Sunday morning at 9:45 am, we will auction off all magic items, catalysts, and ritual scrolls. That money will also go into the bag. Then everyone that was part of that big battle will get a share of the treasure.

If you have any questions, please don't hestitiate to ask. If you wish to be pointed out who is doing treasure bag, just ask around for Squire Kendrick, Belswin Torrid, Percy the Dryad or Adrian of Tiatar.

I have another posting that I made for last month in the dreamrealm here that explains it more fully.

By my hand,
Squire Kendrick

That's basically what I said. Just more words.

I lick my nose quite often, thank you. Should be mostly blood-free.

Back