Treasure Disbursement and Production for Sale

Adventurers of Ashbury,

A good day and well met to you. For those who have not met me, I am Tycho Marbury, an agent of the Icenian Royal Treasury, Exchequer of Corrheim, and servant to the Kingdom.

This past Fire Ant of the year 615, we were witness to an extraordinary event: The union of our own Duke Nevin Kendrick and Queen Sonia of Brittington in order to once more reunite Icenia. After the ceremony, I was tasked by the assembled nobility to take an accounting of several spoils and retain custody of it until such a time that it could be fairly distributed to each party present at that gather.

This coming moon, I will be aiming to disperse all treasure accordingly. Due to instruction from Nobility, you need not individually come and collect your share; the total amount of treasure will be split pro rata based on the number of people of each group (Faction, Court, Group, Family, etc.) at the prior gather and handed off to one representative of each group.

Please dream to me privately with who shall be appointed the representative of your group. This representative should be prepared to sign a receipt for the release of the treasure. In the event that you were part of a group that will not have a representative at this coming gather, or you do not wish to appoint one person to receive your share, please dream to me privately as soon as possible so that other arrangements can be made. If no representative can be found, the share of treasure will be held in escrow for a period of time not to exceed one (1) additional month. Any treasure left unclaimed will be donated to a special fund set up to aid refugees.

However, before a final total can be arrived at, there are several non-liquid items which must be sold. All proceeds for these transactions will be added to the overall pool of treasure for dispersal.

Rules of Sales:

1) All actions taken must conform to the laws of the land

2) All transactions must be in the legal and genuine currency of the realm of Icenia. Any attempt to pay with counterfeit currency or other currency will be met with strict consequences.

3) All payment for item(s) purchased are due Saturday night at five (5) bells in the evening.

4) Payment is required before taking possession of the item(s).

5) You will receive a receipt for your payment upon taking possession of the item(s).

6) Dreaming to me and electing to purchase an item or items represents the formation of a binding contract to purchase the item(s) in question at the agreed-upon price listed herein, subject to the exception listed below.

7) If you decide you do not wish to purchase an item(s) you have until seven (7) days prior to the Saturday of the gather to rescind your purchase order.

8) Sales will close two (2) days before the gather. Any items left unsold will be liquidated by me at the earliest possible opportunity and added to the pool of treasure.

ITEMS FOR SALE (Prices in Silver for one unit)

POTIONS

Cure Light Wounds - 1 Silver
Cure Disease - 1 Silver

Magic Armor - 2 Silver

Remove Weakness - 3 Silver
Weakness - 3 Silver

Awaken - 4 Silver
Awaken - 4 Silver

Release - 5 Silver
Silence - 5 Silver
Silence - 5 Silver
Silence - 5 Silver
Silence - 5 Silver
Remove Silence - 5 Silver

Elemental Shield - 6 Silver
Elemental Shield - 6 Silver

Destruction - 7 Silver
Destruction - 7 Silver

Cure Mortal Wounds - 8 Silver
Purify - 8 Silver
Remove Paralysis - 8 Silver
Reflect Magic - 8 Silver

SCROLLS

Disarm - 1 Silver
Disarm - 1 Silver
Disarm - 1 Silver
Light - 1 Silver
Light - 1 Silver

Pin - 2 Silver
Repel - 2 Silver
Magic Armor - 2 Silver

Bind - 3 Silver
Bind - 3 Silver
Lesser Investment - 3 Silver

Awaken - 4 Silver
Flame Bolt - 4 Silver

Web - 5 Silver
Release - 5 Silver
Release - 5 Silver

Lightning Storm - 6 Silver

Destroy - 7 Silver
Ice Storm - 7 Silver

Dragon's Breath - 8 Silver

CONTACT GEL

Liquid Light - 1 Silver
Liquid Light - 1 Silver
Alchemical Solvent - 1 Silver
Oil of Slipperiness - 3 Silver
Oil of Slipperiness - 3 Silver

GAS

Weakness - 4 Silver - SOLD
Weakness - 4 Silver - SOLD
Laughing - 5 Silver - SOLD
Laughing - 5 Silver - SOLD
Cause Serious Damage - 5 Silver - SOLD
Nausea - 6 Silver - SOLD
Nausea - 6 Silver - SOLD
Nausea - 6 Silver - SOLD
Paralysis - 9 Silver - SOLD
Paralysis - 9 Silver - SOLD

ELIXER

Hallucinate - 2 Silver
Poison Shield - 4 Silver
Poison Shield - 4 Silver
Euphoria Antidote - 9 Silver

COATINGS

Vorpal (Light) - 3 Silver
Vorpal (Light) - 3 Silver

WEAPONS

Arrows (Batch of 20) - 2 Silver - SOLD
Bolts (Batch of 20) - 2 Silver

Staff - 1 Silver
Spear - 3 Silver
Long Mace - 4 Silver
Long Sword - 6 Silver
2-H Sword - 9 Silver

ARMOR

5 Point - 2 Silver
5 Point - 2 Silver
10 Point - 4 Silver
10 Point - 4 Silver
10 Point - 4 Silver
15 Point - 8 Silver

Ladies and gentleman, that concludes my list of items to attend to today. If you have any questions or wish for clarification on any item, please do not hesitate to dream to me.

Stay safe out there.

Yours In Service,

Tycho Marbury, CHA
Exchequer of Corrheim
Inspector-Probationary, Order of the Copper Second Class
Icenian Royal Treasury

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This (dream/missive) is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the recipient of the message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by dream or missive to the Icenian Royal Treasury Headquarters in Cil Cilurion and destroy this message.

DISCLAIMER:
This communication has been prepared for informational purposes only and is not intended to constitute advertising or solicitation, or to engage in avoidance of penalty or law regarding the Icenian Internal Revenue Codex. It should not be used or interpreted as tax, professional, magical, farming, mining or adventuring advice, unless otherwise stated. Those seeking such advice should contact a member of the Royal Treasury. Transmission of this information is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute, any client-based relationship. Personal or confidential information should not be sent without first communicating directly with a member of the Treasury about establishing a client relationship.

Last edited:
Back