Tropical island cruise with possible combat excursions

Greetings, fine adventurefolk!

My name is Stanley Stormrider, and I have the good fortune to be the captain of Modest Adventure, the best and fastest ship that gold can buy and then repeatedly upgrade. I have been chartered by one Nathaniel Galloway to lead a small fleet of three ships in a mapping expedition of various locales around Laerthan, with primary interest in the northern coasts of the Isles of the Teshvan Reclaim. Little is known about this exciting borderland, but it is rumored to be covered in lush and verdant growth, and therefore a possible source of food which would ease the tremendous burden currently placed on the Harvestlands.

To better accomplish this task, I am taking on armed and talented guards as a precautionary measure. No skill set of martial value will go unconsidered, and compensation begins generously and increases if defensive action is required. Any parties interested in participating in a voyage of great historic signifigance and enormous potential income should apply to First Mate Rodnick of Modest Adventure which will be in port until March the second. I salute you all, good people, and await the best and bravest of you aboard ship.

-Captain Stanley Stormrider

i encourage this trip to any who wish to take it

those who do i ask to contact me before their departure

- sevaria

Captain Stormrider:

A sea adventure with a high risk of danger--oh so tempting... Add to that the potential of riches--how can anyone resist! Perhaps it is time for a change of scenery. Captain Stormrider, I am unfamiliar with your lands, what port shall I find your First Mate?

- Morgan Smythe

Morgan Smythe,

Your name sounds familiar to me yet I can't recall if we have met... I plan on going on this excursion. If you wish to meet me here at the The Vulgar Gargoyle, I will gladly help you find the port. That is if you care to accept the aid of strangers.

~ Avian Toth

Morgan, Members of my house will be heading to the modest adventure as well if you wish to travel with them.

-Kainen

Captain Stormrider,

Expect me at port in the morning. I offer you my sword and my assistance in your travels and exploration.

Sincerely,
Rika Kovenia

Back