Trying a second time

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
So last weekend was interesting. Though I understand there is another one of these gathering in 2 weeks? I think I'll show up again. Is this going to be another feast where the head of the first group I ever join gets killed again or was that not a normal thing?

-Maiev

Maiev,

It is my opinion based on prior experience that during most feast and banquets normally do not result in such violence, but, it has happened on occasion. I am uncertain as to what will happen at the end of the month. I would be glad to be in your company again.

Lady FallingStar

It's just bad luck is all. I swore an oath to a guy and not even 24 hours later he died. The King and Queen died at the last big feast too, as well as other...important people. I'm just worried I'll befriend someone important at the next feast, then they'll die. It's kinda sad when you think about it.

But what are the odds of a 3rd assassination in 3 feast right? Like 1 in a really big number!

-Maiev

The weirdest thing happened in Arbor today. Normally people look at me in the alleyways and tell me to go away or shoo but ever since I have coins they are inviting me into their buildings for food or to buy stuff. This guy offered to sell me this nice thingamabob and I already forgot what it does but I had to have it. Also this woman sold me a jar of dead bees, which normally I sell, now that I think about it the jar looked very familiar. Im still getting looks but they are less “im ignoring you now”.

Anyone else realize people just want to give you things when they hear clanking of coins? Then they expect coins in return? What happened to honest giving? Then they get mad when they offer me something and I dont give coin and just walk…run …skip away.

People are weird.

Where is the next weekend of free meals and comfy beds? Its in 10 days but it’ll take me some time to get there if I have to swim through the Great Swamp again.

- Maiev

Back