Trying to create my first 20 ritual item

BtB

Spellsword
Hello Young Masters and Mistresses of Ayssl,

I am looking to purchase a racial transformation scroll and catalyst from your lands. The sooner the better.

I am also interested in ANY other rituals you might have that you would be willing to sell. If you are interested in a quote, just tell me what you have here or by PM and I will let you know what I am willing to pay. I am buying components as well for 2 gold each.

I am most interested in item creation rituals and will pay a premium. I currently have 14 item creation rituals and would like to get 6 more to make my first 20 ritual item. Copy scrolls work too, but I really need cloaks and expanded enchants. Would also use spell stores, protection aura, spirit link and arcane armor.

I have some scrolls I can trade, but they are mostly from Horn's End a few from Asyll.

Many blessings,
Bob the Blacksmith

We got some stuff, I would rather talk to you in person. I will not be making it to February but I believe Noni will.

Talk to her in February, if you are going to be there. Otherwise, we can discuss it the next gathering following February.

Durk

Young Master Durk,

Thank you, I will seek out you or Noni!!

Many blessings,
BtB

Wtf! No Durk at the marketday? It is truly a sad day :(. Glad to hear Noni might still be coming but sad that I won't see you Durk. Hope to see you again soon!

TadRon
Guildleader of House of Games

Bob-

If you need a caster let me know, Casan says I have to charge reasonable rates. You should be able to find me in the tavern.

-Mathis

Mathis,

I may indeed take you up on your offer. I currently only have 29 High Magic spellcrafts available to me.

many thanks and blessings,
Bob

The Healer's Guild will do it for free.

Allie
Reliance Healer's Guild

Back