[TS] Pathfinder's Enclave

Inaryn

Knight
Here be the rules, structure, and miscellaneous regulations for the Pathfinder's Enclave.

I am making the following appointments to the Leadership:

Lieutenant Squire Shay dea'Saryn - Consul
Commander Tevas of the Ashen Spire - Justicar
Akemi - Quartermaster

These appointments are interim. If any member wishes to challenge for one of these positions, they may do so by contacting the Consul or myself. If there have been no challenges issued within a period of six months, these appointments will be considered standing.

The duties and responsibilities of each office are detailed within the document above.

This is a dangerous time for our community... and make no mistake; if you are what could be considered an "adventurer," then you are part of this community. Many of us have different names we prefer, but this is our commonality.

It is not required that you like or even be pleasant to each other. It is only required that you act as civilized, sentient beings toward each other, and the peoples of the Accord.

None of these rules should really be surprising or difficult to follow: they, for the most part, just codify the way we already operate as a people.

I am asking you all to give this a chance, to trust that I have the best interests of all of you in mind.

I will have copies printed at a press and available at our next congregation for those who wish them. I will also be hosting an open forum so that people may ask questions of myself and the other Leadership. Questions may, of course, be placed here in the dreaming.

Dame Ny'ranï Sheehar
Knight of the Order of Madeleine of Parna
Shield to Duke Prospero Azurius of the Northlands of Parna
Knight Errant of Trevaelia
Pathfinder Arbiter

Back