Tutoring this marketday.

Lurin

Duke
For those interested, I am always happy to provide instruction in the arts of earth casting, I've also been studing the more formal arts of earth casting. If anyone needs instruction please stop by my tent this marketday as I would enjoy the opportunity to discuss the arts. I'll be offering this service free as there is always a need for more people versed in the healing arts.

-Enan Bluewater

For those wishing to walk in the light, I also am willing to teach those in need of instruction in the arts of Earth magics, from the basics through formal magics, if Barrister Bluewater is busy with other pupils or business.

Brother Eric Marsters
Brotherhood of the Light

I'm extremely happy to see fellow Earth casters wish to further the arts to others. The more people know even the most basic of these teaching can save lives. I have had friends die to often do to people not getting to them in time with healing or no one with even fist aid or healing art to tell how bad they are. If all healers (including myself) go out and seek people who need to learn the very least of first aid we can save our friends, family, and comrades.

Seek us out we will help

Dhere always be teach'n tah be given. I be more dhen 'appy tah teach of dha true Eart' and dha difference from Sky magics. But know dhat wield'n dah magic is not dha part dhat truely need be learn'd so onla come tah me if ya be will'n tah truely take on dha responsibility of what ya ask tah learn.

-Hengin

Back