TWO WEEKS LEFT!

Jesse Grabowski

Squire
Marshal
Greetings folks!!

There are approximately two weeks left for Pre-reg for our opening weekend!

Here is what I need from everyone in order to play... (Some have turned these in;some have not)

Paid membership
Signed Legal Release (If I don't have one on file, please print one and bring it signed when you show up)

IF PCing, please do yourself a favor and PRE-reg on our website. You save $10 and you save us time at the game. Also, you might get cool stuff in your packet. ALSO, so we have a head count for food, please purchase a food package from teh website. What we have available will be related to who buys the food package! NPC eat free though! If we don't have your character on file yet, please send your build specs to the logistics address below. If you plan on using kickstarter gobbies to get xp for the missed tavern night, send the specs with 20build spent instead of 15.

IF NPCing, please simply send an email to Logistics@AllianceDenver.com and say Hey Mac, I will be NPCing! That will help us know what we are capable of producing this event! And to save you a bed before converting all extra cabins to MOD buildings!!! LOL Oh yeah, and so we know how many to feed too!!

Jesse

Membership is paid, sent the NPC email to Mac and I will be running errands over the next week and a half to pick up my NPCing supplies. See you all there!

Back