Uhm...where are you?

Heyyas to all *wave, wave*

I am currently in the middle of a move from Utah to the Portland, OR area (OK, so technically it's Hillsboro, OR) And as I have no idea where anything is in the area, I was wondering as to where the local chapter was in relation to that area. I was also wondering when, if ever, there was 'newbie modules' to help us newb's set up a character and get a feel for the game.
Thank you so much for any assistance in this matter, I look forward to RPing with ya
-endofeverything

endofeverything said:
Heyyas to all *wave, wave*

I am currently in the middle of a move from Utah to the Portland, OR area (OK, so technically it's Hillsboro, OR) And as I have no idea where anything is in the area, I was wondering as to where the local chapter was in relation to that area. I was also wondering when, if ever, there was 'newbie modules' to help us newb's set up a character and get a feel for the game.
Thank you so much for any assistance in this matter, I look forward to RPing with ya
-endofeverything

Howdy,

There's nothing in the way of like an office where the chapter is housed, per se. We're more of a volunteer-organization run out of folks home offices and living rooms. :) When it comes to having events, though, we tend to use camp grounds within a couple hours of Portland, like Silver Falls (about 45 miles south of Portland), Brooks Memorial ELC (about 120 miles east of Portland, and just a bit north into Washington). The August event will be held at Camp Sheppard near Enumclaw, Washington, about 180 miles northeast of Portland. We're currently working on scheduling and setting up future events, hopefully closer to Portland. :)

Gamedays will tend to be run in either wooded public parks in Portland, or public-use land in the woods near Portland. I've been scouting a few areas actually just west of Hillsboro off of US26. Right now, I'm in the midst of moving from SoCal to Corvallis, and won't be taking over the plot team until after the August event, so specifics will need to wait until I get settled. :) We do plan on running some low-level specific game days, and every event will have low-level-friendly mods and encounters.

Hope that helps, shoot if ya have more questions. :)
-JP

Back