University Stewards

Mobius

Squire
Chicago Staff
Marshal
The University Stewards program continues to support new adventurers in their work to bring balance and wisdom to Prademar. Anyone who considers themselves a new adventurer is welcome to apply for support from this program.

A collection of dragonscripts are available to Spellcraft for use in honourable defense of the Kingdom. All reagents and casting costs are borne by the University. Participants must swear to: uphold the Laws and goodwill of Wayside; fight with honour, wisdom, and balance; spread word of their good deeds.

Please contact me here if you plan to engage the program in the coming Market Day so the University may properly marshal resources.

The following dragonscripts are made available for Stewards;
  • From the University: Elemental Imbuement, Healing Imbuement, Potency, Race Reaver; Spell Swap
  • From Squire Sheppard: Empowered Armor; Memory Strike; Quicken Aid; Spell Parry; Stalwart Shield
  • From Phoenix Flight: Poison Trigger; Potion Coating.

Let it be known, these folk are in good standing with the University, having shown previously that they fight with honour, wisdom, and balance, and are welcome to continue participation in the Stewards program: goodfolk Bruenor, Donathin, Jadar, Sage, Saiph, Val, and Drake.

The University of Prademar Stewardship program is supported by: the goodwill of the Ducal Council; time and talent of Squire Corbell Sheppard; contributions from Phoenix Flight; resources from Prademar University.

Dramthin Hartsboon
Prademar University
Keeper of the Tainted Grove

Dramthin,

I will likely be absent minded between now and then - but find me early morning Saturday as I currently plan to be ritual casting and might have rituals I could donate to the universities public collection. I will simply need to have my scrolls before me at the time Of discussion or it may fall to out of Sight and out of mind considering everything else ongoing.

-
SHEN

-
Shen

Apprentice Magistrate Shen,

I appreciate your largesse. Are you acting on behalf of yourself, the Magisterial Council, or your adventuring guild?

If you let me know which dragonscripts you can make available, I can include them in our catalogue and merely will seek you out if new adventurers seek that support. As such, you can retain possession of the documents themselves and need not worry about losing sight of your property.

Dramthin Hartsboon
Prademar University

Me personally, although I can speak with Fates Pawns the adventuring Solars, the Solar of Ways at next opertunity about such a donation or loan as well.

If it is appropriate and I am given leave to broach the subject- the next time I attend the Dukal Council I can bring it up should the university being entrusted with a spellcrafting library and the possibility of the Dukal Council or individual Duke's loan or donation to such a project.

-
Shen

Apprentice Magistrate Shen,

The Ducal Council voted unanimous approval of this program and granted their imprimatur for its continuance. That being said, "Council budgets are tight right now" and the University does not have spare working capital, so all resources are drawn directly from my own pocket.

That is to say, If by your good words and grace they are convinced to support it with either in-kind formalist time or reagents for casting, I, the University, and those who benefit would be very grateful. I spend a good deal of my time at Court and would be happy to speak the program's bona fides if you are granted an audience. Do not hesitate to contact me with details and the University thanks you for your efforts.

Dramthin Hartsboon
Prademar University

Back