Upcoming Advertisement Day! (2-21)

Lurin

Duke
First off remember mates, only two days remain to submit your Advertisement ideas to Info@mnalliance.com, Easiest Goblins in existence!

Also on February 21st (Same say as our first fight practice)

We'll be doing our first official spread the word day, this consists mainly of visiting local hobby stores, colleges, and similar locations to post some of our advertising materials. Now the SMN staff will already be hitting a variety of locations, but its a big state, so anyone that would like to earn some easy gobbies can get in on the action!

What do I need to do?
Simply print off a couple pages of advertisements per location you plan to visit, then visit the location and ask for permission to post the flyer.

What do I get?
You get 30 Goblin Stamps per location you post the flyers at, and 10 for any location you visit that turns you down. You must provide the locations name and address to recieve your goblin stamps.

You also get 'Recruiter' credit for any and all members that attend a fight practice, or game, because of your flyer! (Which can mean piles of gobbies and free events for you!)

Can I do it with a friend/group?
Absolutely, just let us know everyone that was involved, up to 4 people can get credit for intial posting together if you go as a group, and recruiter bonuses will be split amoungst those who participate (free events turning into 50%,33% or 25% off depending on how many people are involved)

Can I do this in say...Texas?
No, Locations for flyers must be within the borders of Southern Minnesota (Roughly 100 miles north of the Twin Cities and everything to the south), Other areas may be permitted, but please ask us first to be ensured of getting goblin stamps. Absolutely no Goblin stamps will be given for posting within another chapter territory, please contact your owner if you'd like to do something similar in your chapter.

Back