Update, me.

Tetsu

Scout
Hey everyone,

Hope all is well. I just wanted to say hello. Things in Tennessee still kind of suck, but they don't suck as bad as they sucked before. The really cool thing that's happened in the last couple months is I've established a Contract of Milestones. It's a mystical document signed by myself and my employer. It states in ink, that can only be read by the light of the moon, that I have one year to become MCSE certified. All manuals and textbooks needed are being taken care of, as well as the tests themselves. It's a pretty great opportunity. My luck is ridiculous. I roll 20's with a price. Having to be away from the game and people I love drives me crazy.

Much <3

Justin Coggin

Tetsu said:
Hey everyone,

Hope all is well. I just wanted to say hello. Things in Tennessee still kind of suck, but they don't suck as bad as they sucked before. The really cool thing that's happened in the last couple months is I've established a Contract of Milestones. It's a mystical document signed by myself and my employer. It states in ink, that can only be read by the light of the moon, that I have one year to become MCSE certified. All manuals and textbooks needed are being taken care of, as well as the tests themselves. It's a pretty great opportunity. My luck is ridiculous. I roll 20's with a price. Having to be away from the game and people I love drives me crazy.

Much <3

Justin Coggin

Grats bro....keep it up....Don't worry about us and the game...it will be here when you come back..

My your suckage continue to reduce ;)

As long as you have your Earth stick you'll be fine. Oops, channeling Gyps there for a moment. Just hang in there. We'll be here waiting for you whenever you get back "up north".

Hope things continue to go well for you Senor Coggin...

Bring back the green one!

what is it with all the green ones being taken away for real life stuff??? no fair...

Back