Updates from Bastion

Cami Zotz

Hello everyone,
I've been keeping in contact with Bastion via my predecessor's mailbox. Much remains the same, including High Arcanist Illkari's comatose condition. They would like to remind us adventurers that they are in need of sources of magic. I believe that the sparks of creation, flickers of time, and motes of destruction are just the sort of magic they need and plan to be sending them some this coming market.

If you have any sparks, flickers, or motes that you can spare, please bring them to me early this market so that I may get them to Baron Heartwood as quickly as possible. I also plan to keep a small percentage for further study.

Additionally, if you have letters or anything small you wish to send home to family still in Bastion, please let me know, I would be more than happy to pass it along so that word from you can reach home. I am certain families and friends would be delighted to hear from you.

Thank you,
Ambassador Thorn Foxfire

Ambassador,

Why be they needing magic? This be the first time I do hear from the homefront. Mayhap you give a quick dirty up-to-date for we folk in the cheap seats?

Ratite Hudsonia Zenorum Only and Forever
Valet and Livery to House Aviary

Ambassador,

Why be they needing magic? This be the first time I do hear from the homefront. Mayhap you give a quick dirty up-to-date for we folk in the cheap seats?

Ratite Hudsonia Zenorum Only and Forever
Valet and Livery to House Aviary
Good question, Hudson.
This is in reference to our core mission in coming to Kaida Sanu, to uphold the nimbus surrounding Bastion in order to keep it it stable enough to prevent Bastion from crashing back into Kaida Sanu. We suspect the sparks, flickers, and motes may be just the thing they need, and I'd like to send them a small shipment for them to research and, hopefully, utilize.
Thank you,
Ambassador Thorn Foxfire

Back