Vat iz dis place?

Lanna Rose

Fighter
I zeem to 'ave gotten lost. I don't know zez landz. All I know iz it iz no Arandin or Icenia. And vat vaz zat figure in ze mistz? Any vay could zome one direct me to an inn? Zere vaz a lot ov unread lazt night. I zhould be zafe for a vile. I varded a cave. But it iz cold and wet in here. And zere is an angery bear outzide of it. Could some one please 'elp me?

Lanna Rose

Lanna? Is that you? It's good to hear your voice again! I haven't seen you in so long!

To answer your question, you've ended up in Barran. I can't tell exactly where, but I would think since we're gathering soon you'll be nearby... I won't be there myself, mists allowing, until Friday but I'll see if I can get someone to help you!

Make sure you stay inside your ward when midnight rolls around though. These lands are cursed; the dead buried in the ground rise every night at midnight. They can either be very strong or weak undead, but between midnight and the first bell any you dispatch won't stay that way...

Just stay as safe as you can for now... hopefully Jovunn or one of the local adventurers can come to your aid soon.

Rayna

Lanna, I left Midmeadow earlier this week to make my way to Lightcliff for the ball. Ask for directions there and I'll meet you. I wish I knew more about the lay of the land that I might find you, but in the meantime all I can do is restate Rayna's warning: when midnight rolls around, find a ward - especially if you're alone. The dead that roam these lands are of all strengths, minds, and powers - just because one is small doesn't mean the one behind it or right next to it won't be a wraith.

Be safe. I'll see you in Lightcliff. Please, if you're distressed or lost, reach out to me.

Squire Jovunn.

Rayna,

It iz zad you vont be 'ere. I vill 'ave to catch up vith you another time.

Jovunn,

I will leave ven ze zun comes up. I hope to ze you zere.

Lanna

Lanna,

I will see you there.

Back