Vermin Huntin

Jesse Grabowski

Squire
Marshal
Looking for a few good guards, a tracker, and one trapper. I have been tasked with trapping the town to rid us of the vermin that have been inhabiting New Acarthia. I need: Trackers who have found out where the rats are frequenting. Look for their footprints about town during daylight hours. I will pay for each location found. Next, I will arrive for dinner in Deepjug's or just afterwards there. Then I will need some guards, maybe one healer, and an assistant trapper to go along with me as I trap areas of town where the rats and bugs appear to frequent. Help me eliminate this threat!

Ducal Trapper,
Sam Belias

Goodman Belias,

If the adventurers who have previously assisted with this threat are unavailable, I will answer your call.

Frank
Squire in service to Baron Morningtide of Tiatar

Goodman Belias, I worked with you to investigate the bugs that were infesting farm land and would be pleased to assist you in dealing with the placing of Traps.

Ri Yarrow
Squire in service to Baroness Elavir of Tiatar.

I believe some of you folk have me confused with the royal feller who frequented the town last month. He gave me an earful about the state of this city! I'm the ducal trapper and we got our work cut out for us! But nevertheless, I am happy to already have some promises of help! Find those tracks during the day and meet me over dinner at the Deep Jugs.

Sam Belias,
Ducal Trapper

My Mistake Goodman Belias the Royal Trapper had stated that he would be returning with traps so I made the assumption! However, the offer of help remains none the less.

Goodman Belias,
I would be available to assist you in this task after dinner as a guard if my aide is needed.
Though I would prefer to defer my spot to any new adventurers I may meet.
I will relay this message to those newly acquainted to town as well and I hope they will be up to the task.

With regards,
Abtus Inira, Assistant Guild master of Lamplight.

Thanks for all the help! I'm finding rat carcasses all over the alleyways now!! The traps did a bang up job!

Huzzah!!

Back