Visiting again.

averzwyv

Dawn and I are looking at coming out for the Memorial Day weekend event.

Its been a while, how do we register, get character sheets and all that jazz sorted out?

Unsure if we are playing Dont' and Gnot, or Tsunami and Udon, basically due to job changes (my nuclear plant will be closing in 2018) we have moved out of our old house and business and sold a bunch of our larp gear. Kinda depends on if the Brotherhood will be present in force or if we get other folks to play DE pirates with us.

Is tenting viable, desired? last game we attended the buildings were always packed.

1. Super happy that you can make it.
2. I would go with Waysidelogistics@gmail.com for asking about you cards and such. Or if you know you dark elves are based in a different chapter? I need some more information about this one.
3. Whatever you are playing I'm sure it will be great. I did hear that Vikki is planning on playing Elle so that will be one less Dark Elf.
4. I have not been to the site the game will be at personally, yet. However I have been told that there is room for tenting as the site will follow the basic layout of 2 big buildings; one for PCs and one for NPC camp, and a collection of primitive cabins. I will personally be bringing my tent so I think it's a viable option.

looking forward to seeing you both.

Chris is pretty dead on. The email is the best way to get information.

It will be great to see you guys!

Vicki character choice is up in the air right now, so it could go lots of ways! But I'm always around to help and I work with Rob on logistical matters so feel free to chat me up.

Vicki

Yup replies to stuff like that will go out over the next two days!

Back