Visiting player looking for space before/after game

A.mungo

Scout
Marshal
Atlanta Staff
Hello NH!

My name is Tony Mungo. I am a player from the Seattle chapter who travels quite a bit, and I believe I will be making your next event. I was hoping someone might be available to put me up for an evening before and/or after the game as my week mysteriously ends on Thursday that specific week. If not I can always pick up a hotel in the area, but was hoping to avoid it if possible (If needed I would rather pick up an additional hotel on Sunday evening rather than Thursday). I have no allergies, I am generally pleasant, I have my own transportation, and I potentially lightly snore (or so I've been told, but I have never heard it :D ). I would prefer if there was some sort of bed available, but I have slept on many a couch in my time before.

I can return the favor by offering space in the hotel I have near site for the weekend (I booked 2 nights at the Holiday Inn in Springfield,VT ~15 min from site), and potentially a ride to game if needed (though I have no clue how much space I will have until I pick up my rental car when I fly in), or just by being a pleasant house guest.

I have references available if needed (many from other Alliance GMs!) from the east and west coast!

If there is also a better place to cross post this, I would appreciate the heads up!

Thanks again either way, and see you all in two weeks!

- Tony Mungo

TONY!! While I can't help with this issue, I am so stoked to see you!

Yeah! Same to you!!!

I'm really happy how my October travel worked out, and I'm glad we get to play together again!

-Tony

Tony is an awesome person and a great player. I hope some one can help him out. You won't regret it.

Good luck Tony

Back