Visiting Tarndale

I've been communicating with Alavatar Peece and he's greatly sparked my curiosity in your lands since he inquired about my nation's local threat, "The Corrupt". While both are not one of the same I'm more interested to learn the lifestyles of my people, the Children of Autumn in other lands. I've always been in The Sheltered Lands, except for a few "vacations" to Terna, where people are unfamiliar with Dryads. Thus, I'll be making my way. I'm guessing I should be there this time in 7 days, as I"m sure I'll get lost along the way.

As a Sheriff of my lands, I would hate to violate any major or minor laws or customs while in another land. If anyone can point me to a fellow lawman, that would be most helpful.

At the very least I hope my knowledge of Earthen Arts can be valuable; as healing those wounded is my top priority. I"m going to try to finish reading the 19th Volume of Earthen Formal Magic before arriving, but it shouldn't be an issue.

I look forward to meeting some new folks, and perhaps even more of my kin,
Druid Asher Oakheart

Good day to you sir,
We people of Tarndale are a simple folk and do things differently than people from outside of our valley. Allow me to share with you our ways: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7033. If you have need of any goods in our valley, my family can meet your needs. My one warning to you is keep your weapons and magic hidden at night. If you see red eyes in the dark and you aren't with a considerable force, run.
-Rufus Mercator, town merchant and alchemist

Back