Walks in with a heavy heart.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Rudd

After seeing that none of his friends are at the tavern Cato walks into the Sanctum. He slowly approaches the desk attendant and asks if anyone has heard from the breach?

The attendant looks up at Cato a slightly puzzled look on her face. "Do you mean that group of folks that came through a portal before it exploded? If so, yes, I think many of them came through, but it's been pretty hectic around here since then, so I really don't know where they have all gone too. Some are here, as they are members of the Sanctum."

At around the same time Shin comes out from the library area heading towards the front door eager for some fresh air and notices Cato near the front desk. "Hey Cato, glad to see your ok."

Feeling some relief Cato thanks the attendant. He looks at Shin. Shin what happened? Did everyone make it out?

"Stig and elechae retreated to the Lux, the rest of us got through the portal in time with only minor injuries and most of our stuff that wasn't locked to circles of power but as for the observatory and civilians/farmers around the breach.... i still haven't heard anything."
Now looking a little somber shin quickly tries to lighten the mood with a bad joke. "Above our pay grade to know anything yet I guess." He lets out a small chuckle. "Any scouts sent to check on the area should be arriving with detailed reports within a couple days if not already but they'll probably wait till next we gather so they can tell us all at once. And lord Az'cain is leaving with Lady Zanthia to find aid against al'zoon and the red dragon. That's about all I know."
Shin stretches and cracks his neck. "I don't know where anyone else is at the moment. I've been buried in the library not really looking for anything in particular. Just reading shelf by shelf hoping to stumble on anything that might help is but is hidden in weird places."

"Your welcome. I'm glad to see your safe." He stretches again and looks towards the door.
"I'll join you in a few minutes. Some fresh, crisp winter air should help reinvigorate me and help me hit the books some more." With that Shin makes his way towards the door and pauses for a moment, thinking of how grateful he is that none of his friends perished in the attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back