Want some production?

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Adventuring community,

While searching through my possessions, I have found many a production good that I have no need for. This being said, let me know if you would like to purchase the following caches of items:

Alchemy: 6 gold for all (57% above production cost)
  • Cure Light Damage Elixir x 5
  • Hallucinate Elixir x 1
  • Light Vorpal Coating x 1
  • Antidote Elixir x 1
  • Poison Shield Elixir x 1
  • Laugh Elixir x 2
  • Nausea Gas x 1
  • Vertigo Gas x 1
  • Paralysis Gas x 2
  • Weakness Gas x 1
  • Laugh Gas x 2
  • Sleep Gas x 1
Potions: 2.5 gold for all (25% above production cost)
  • Cure Light Wounds Potion x 1
  • Magic Armor Potion x 3
  • Bless Potion x 1
  • Endow Potion x 2
  • Remove Silence Potion x 1
  • Remove Paralysis Potion x 3
Please note that I am selling these as groups and don't want to deal with selling the items individually. Also, if you buy both, I'll give you a 1 gold discount (7.5 gold, which is only 29% above production cost). If anyone is interested, I'll send the items along with Kit or Asura next time they are in town and you can pay them.

May the Light guide you, the Shadow guard your path, your Words have Power, and your Memories be Knowledge,
~ Gandian Ravenscroft

I will offer you 3g for all the Alchemy...that's 50% of your price, but you still make 7%, because that's how percentages work and all. Just saying if you don't find a buyer, then you can look at me, and I'll be that buyer! I mean, I'm just going to use it to help people anyway, and I highly doubt they will give me money for saving them. Though maybe if I have GRONK and Zen behind me they would reconsider.

- Vermouth

Back