Want to help out the game and earn "big" rewards? NPC Guild

Lurin

Duke
Starting in the 2013 Season Alliance Southern Minnesota we will be trying something new to help encourage long term, and skilled players to help our NPC camp!

<In his best (which is rather awful) Billy Mays Voice. Here's how it works!

Step one, you register with Plot@MNalliance.com that you wish to commit to NPC for a season, and Keep plot informed of what events you'll be able to make.

Step two, Make at least 4 Weekend Events over the course of the season.

Step Three profit!

Here are what the benefits are.

1.) Free Yearly Membership.
2.) $5 ADDITIONAL discount while NPCing (That makes it free!)
3.) Special NPC for 'Down time' and Plot - Generally this is an npc card that is reserved for you but has some access to information, have a townie/trader etc. that people have gotten to know and love (or hate).
4.) 2 "Cameo" opportunities, These will allow you to come out as your PC character for a short (read hour or so.) non-combat period of game time to participate in RP moments that might be important to you. This will allow for the use of production skills, but will not allow for participation in any modules/challenges. In order to Cameo you MUST blanket that character for the event in question.
5.) At the end of the year if you meet the commitment you get an additional 200 Goblin stamps, NPCs who attend every single event will get an additional 300 Goblin Stamps (total of 500) as our thank you for your commitment!

Here is the small print

1.) In order to qualify for the above during the season, you must be mathematically able to make the 5 game commitment
2.) In order for an event to count, you must attend the majority of the event (defined as 75%)
3.) If at any time you are unable to fulfill your commitment for any reason, your membership will expire (if a 'free membership') and you will forfeit any unreceived bonuses
4.) People that take advantage of this offer and fail to fulfill their commitment will need staff permission to take advantage of it for the next 2 years.
5.) In order to join the NPC guild you must make your Commitment before Pre-registration ends of the second game of the year.

Last edited:
Re: Want to help out the game and earn "big" rewards? NPC G

Will a back rub program be offered for Npc guild members?

Seriously what is the normal event npc pay and will that still be paid to guild members? Me thinks alot of people will want to know that.

All NPC Guild Benefits are in addition to usual rewards. Npcing an event gets you one MI pick per day of the Event, credit for the event, and 30 goblin stamps per day of the event. So NPCing a weekend garners you 2 MI picks, credit for the event, and 60 goblin stamps.

Kitaruen said:
Will a back rub program be offered for Npc guild members?

I am sorry to inform you that the back rub program is reserved for the GM.

Shucks

Depending on how much IG coin you're paying arrangements could be made... :thumbsup:

This is a great idea. There is a game down here, Solar, that has all players do a MANDATORY 3 hours of NPCing. While a good idea in theory, it causes trouble for all makup races and it causes NPC costuming to suffer for it. I would have liked to see a discounted half event cost to PC for a night but NPC the other half or something but I know how much of a pain that can be with Monster Camp set up as it is.

Miss you guys up there and I hope to make it out there some time next year.
Tristin

For personal reasons (curse you, student loans!), I was considering taking a year off from LARPing, but this fine offer, essentially making it free to NPC, is extremely tempting!

As a reminder we are once again offering our NPC Guild deal to any interested folks in 2015!

Back