Wanted and conquest

jdackow

Adept
Unbounded,
(state formally) To allow us to finally put an end to the unpleasantness of assault on The Cage and as decreed by the Rathfall City Council Tribunal you are charged with the capture of the following criminals. "The Talon", "Foresmoit", "Barry", "Dagger", "Riley Rider", "Rose Slayer" and "Dadrok Warmbeard" We have place wanted Poster around for you to better

(with Great Energy and Excitement) On a lighter note, in friendship, I invite you to join me during two activities I will be hosting. Tomorrow night I will be hosting a Storytelling and Drinking competition. This can be a great time to get to know your competition, for the following morning come and compete against the warriors of Rathfall in the Great Colosseum for prizes and Glory. Or joy me in my personal box to watch the competition and support your favorite champions.
Viceroy Emil Fortinbras

(Wanted posted seen all around Rathfall)
wanter_poster_1.jpg
Wanted_poster_2.jpg
Wanted_Poster_3.jpg
Wanted_Poster_4.jpg
Wanted_Poster_5.jpg
Wanted_Poster_6.jpg
wanted_poster7.jpg

Viceroy Fortinbras,

Pursuant to the agreement we had established at the Tribunal, I assume evidence of the guilt of these individuals will be provided?

((OOG Note, a statement of "You are provided evidence" will suffice, I am not looking for tons of work to be done 'proving' something that is virtually impossible in this larp setting.))

Back