Ward Requested

Gunnar

Squire
I will be looking to ward an area in the common room; will pay accordingly.

- Line Admiral Zehnyu Shanshi
Privateer of the Arandin Navy

*thinks about the idea of a ward in the COMMON area*
:shock:

Frank Wiccan said:
*thinks about the idea of a ward in the COMMON area*
:shock:

Those who stay in the Common area in the Tavern are allowed to place a Ward on their own area. The Common area as a whole remains un-Warded. No Vansir or Biata will be affected by this. It is common practice through most of the continent.

Telokh Amdo

I will find it very rude if im left with the scraps of the sleeping room, like some kinda dog.

Walgar

Walgar,
The last time I slept near you without a ward, they blew the creature blew the cabin up with me in it. I would rather have a warded off section, then scorched fur and sleeping in rubble.

By the way, how the blazes have you been? Last time I heard, you had been given your name by your people.

-Zehnyu

I think im cursed, and i know im cursed. Ive been named for a whole year now with out a single rez, and have been fighting non-stop for almost 2 years now. Whole tribes of my people are being killed by Jotins and a vard runs lose in the reclame. And to top it off there is a powerful beast born to do nothing but hunt vansir that may or may not be dead now. Most of the people i love have gone mad and im starting to understand humans. In truth ive never been better. ;)

Walgar of the Wolf Tribe

And wards wont save you.

A Walgar meat shield might save me though.

i also might need a ward..though if walgar sleeps in front of me, i may not require it.

A ward will be needed for team Flaming Balls.

now i kind of wish i had more wards memorized. Squire Osrick is going to make a fortune...

-Wizard Nathan Westwind

All those requesting a ward, please come find me when you arrive in Fairdale. If I am not in the Mage's Guild circle, I may be else where in the tavern. I will be running the Mage's Guild this coming gather as Guildmaster Aloysius McManus will not be in attendance. He has asked me to run the Mage's Guild this upcoming gather.
If anyone requires spellcrafting as well, please contact me as soon as possible so I can make sure I will have sufficient memory for the spellcrafting.

~Aria Devonshire

Aria,
It has been quite some time since I saw you; I hope you are well old friend, and have an extra ward in memory.

-Zehn

Back