Wards for Sale

Robb G

Baron
Adventurers of Fairdale,

I will be returning to Fairdale this Friday evening and would like to offer my services if anyone is interested in buying a Ward or Wizard Lock. Wards are 1 Gold, Wizard Locks are 5 silver and come with a free replacement guarantee if they are dispelled. Please leave a message here, or contact me privately if you'd like to reserve one. I have a limited number of wards, but a vast amount of wizard locks.

If any Guild members are present, I'd like to meet with you to discuss recent events and what's been happening in Fairdale during my absence. New Guild initiates and those seeking to business with the Guild should look for me in the Black Stag Tavern or our ever-under-construction Guildhall.

Thank you,

-Wizard Nathan Westwind
Guildmaster, Fairdale Mages' Guild
Elemental Warden of Icenia

It has been some times since I spoke to a guild master. Perhaps I shall take my pittance of skill and speak with you about your guild.

Simon

Goodman Simon,

Last I recall, your skills were hardly lacking. Feel free to seek me out this weekend. If you're not interested in membership, we also do a large amount of business in the area. Mostly magical, and mostly Celestial in nature, but we certainly can field all kinds of inquires. If you're looking to buy, sell, or trade in the Celestial arts, we may be able to help.

Good Townspeople,

Some of my Ward spells have been sold privately, but I do still have a few remaining if anyone is still interested.

-Guildmaster Westwind

Nate! Good ta have ya back feller. I may need yer help with a wizards lock etc. Got alot to discuss with you.

Grim

Back