Wayside Times January 7th edition (late release)

Mobius

Squire
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Waysiders,

I present the Dreaming Edition of the January 7, 322 Wayside Times. It was released on April 4 due to publication complications.

Thank you to all the excellent writers and artists who supported this edition: Guildmaster DeSylvia, Guildmaster Franz Firebrand, Housemother Adlao, Iban al-Hameed, Renshi Ignathis Nachtfeur, High Shaman PEBBLES, Bard Tuli.

For the next publication on April 15, please send articles and submission to me here in the Dreaming, at the Flaming Skull Tavern [Discord @Mycroft#2241], or by pigeon [trayquill@gmail.com]. Please contact me if you want to write about any of major events below, know of other events not listed, or have other articles you wish to submit

I am also looking for artists who can represent the Market Day in a visual medium [photographs, drawings, paintings, etc. High resolution PNG preferred].

The Classified section is open for any submission at 1c per word. Please contact me for rates on advertising.

I am specifically looking for articles on the below topics, but feel free to also submit anything else you feel should be included in this edition.
  • Scaling the Great Leader (multiple submissions requested)
  • Hunting the Purple Boars
  • Battling Szsoto and the Scorned in the City of Blood
  • The Valoran Sarr Honour Duel
  • WANTED: Shram, the Winter Warden
  • WANTED: Deathplume the giant plant
  • WANTED: Gloop the Ooze
  • Glitterdoom the Smiling One
  • Plane of Metal
  • Constellations in a Vault
  • Crab Battle!
  • Golems on the Floating City
  • Gobbie Squad