Wayside Times October 29 Edition

Mobius

Squire
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Waysiders,

Here is the Dreaming Edition of the October 29, 321 Wayside Times. Thank you to all the excellent writers and artists who supported this edition: Housemother Adlao, Sage Binar Bloodrinker, Vindicator Constantine, Guildmaster DeSylvia, Adventurer Elmira, Cupbearer Auryn Fairhorn, Guildmaster Franz Firebrand, Guildmaster Sam Gemclipper, Quartermaster Jadar, Adventurer Saiph, Adventurer Mutt, Squire Corbell Sheppard, Adventurer Bada Zuni.

Congratulations to Goodman Shen who won the Dragonscript Crossword! He will receive a magical reagent of his choosing from the University.

For the next publication on November 12, please send articles and submission to me here in the Dreaming, at the Flaming Skull Tavern [Discord @Mycroft#2241], or by pigeon [trayquill@gmail.com]. Please contact me if you want to write about any of major events below, know of other events not listed, or have other articles you wish to submit

I am also looking for artists who can represent the Market Day in a visual medium [photographs, drawings, paintings, etc. High resolution PNG preferred].

The Classified section is open to any submission at 1c per word. Please contact me for rates on advertising.

Feel free to comment on other events which might be included in this edition
Major Events
  • Arrival in Reflect and introduction to locals (Friday evening)
  • Expedition to find the Purest Flower in the Grove (Saturday afternoon)
  • Expedition to find the Blue Candle in the Temple (Saturday afternoon)
  • Collection of magical components for Merging Ritual (Saturday)
  • Sir Rusty's kidnapping and subversion by Bloody Mary (Saturday?)
  • The Ritual and town fight to merge Mary the Pure and Bloody Mary (Saturday Evening)
  • The Eyeless citizens of Reflect
  • Rusty the Younger
  • Mary the Pure and/or Bloody Mary

From the "Jobs Board"
  • Spectre in the Forest
  • Mirror May I. (Draw a circle around them)
  • Reverse the Effect ("Alamarain")
  • Giant Sudoku
  • Finding a children's stuffed animal.
  • Helping those suffering from magical sorrow
  • Harvest sharp honey from glass bees
  • All the Carp (hunting animals in the mirror farmer's field)
  • Retrieve a pumpkin from the patch
  • Moths to the Flame
  • Retrieve the Spoons

Dramthin Hartsboon
Prademar University
Keeper of the Tainted Grove

Attachments

• Published 10-29-21 Dreaming.pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Back