We shall prepare a mother and child feast, my lady!

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Oh duchess of devouring! Oh queen of consumption! Oh mistress of mastication! The coming of your child is such glorious news! We are thrilled and delighted!

In honor of such a grand occasion, we shall go forth in search of food, preparing a grand feast for you and the child! Yes yes, a grand feast of as many creatures as we can find!

Deer!
Rabbits!
Humans!
Sheep!
Cows!
Elves!
Chickens!
Ducks!
The list we have prepared goes on and on, my lady!

By the time your beautiful child is ready for dining, I promise that all the meat shall be properly ready, rotted, and reeking in just the way you prefer! Be soothed knowing that we, your devoted servants, are doing all in our power to prepare the finest dinner you and your beloved child could ever desire!

Come, my comrades! We have hunting to do!

- Rupert Latch

Bonjour Monsieur,

Excuse zee interup-sion however I fail to zee how Elves can compare in delicusy to zat of your own kind. Surely zee dutchess and her child would prefer to dine on the more harty flesh of your kind?

Zo Monsieur Loopert Rash, I wood be careful of zee deli-cut pallet of zee great dutchess, as her tastes seem - how do you zay - fickle.

J'ai obtenu votre dos,
--> Jasper

I heard the feast was a disaster, that one of the dishes just disagreed with everyone. Including the baby.

~Icey

Back