Weakly Fighter Practice

Unsure

Artisan
Yeah, I know I spelled "weekly" wrong. Anyways I was thinking of doing a weekly fighter practice for an hour or so. You know to help me get in shape for the spring and summer. I'm going to get married this June and I need to lose some inches around the gut. What better way then to fight with boffer weapons to burn that unwanted fat. Now if anybodys interested in getting into better shape and skill then lets get together and douh it.

Any day right now is good for me so what days are good for you guys?

haha Where abouts do you live?

id be down... me and my friends were talking about practicing but none of us have the drive todo anything laff....

so msg me or post here and ill see it ;P

I might be up for it but depends on the location/time/etc... with a 5-year old my free time is pretty limited to after 8 PM on weeknights, but if you have a good lighted space to do it then I would be interested.

Well a central location would be nice to start out with. Can I get a general where-abouts from you guys? I'll see if I can find a park that is lighted, covered, and open as late as 8:00. One does come to mind and it's in Multnomah Village. The SCA uses it on Mondays so any other day would probubly work just fine. It has a covered basketball court and it has decent lighting for when it gets dark. Also is there a particular day that would work best for everyone?

B~>

i live way south of Portland, sherwood area.

i have mondays and thursdays off right now.
i useally work 3-9ish every other day so.

there you go? lol any other info you needed?

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&g ... 5321819793

Here is the link to where it is at. If it doesn't work then search for 7724 SW Capital Hwy, Multnomah Village OR.

The SCA uses it on Mondays though and Monday seems like the day we can all meet. I don't know of any other places in your guys' area. Do you have any places that you know of close to your homes that we can use after dark?

Shrimp- do you get off at 9 PM or AM?

B~>

Well if we are playing around 10-ish the park has to have lighting and possibly covered if we can find one. Also I don't have much internet access to thoroughly research if Oregon parks close at dusk.

B~>

I called the Multnomah Arts Center -the place I had mentioned earlier for a potential practice site. The basketball court doesn't close at all and we can use it at all hours; however the lights do go out at 9:30. The SCA uses the park every Monday until 9:30-ish (when the lights go out of course). So my guess is that we can shuffle on in and use the place around 10 and be OK but the lighting issue will be a problem. We can bring lighting with us and use that to light our area. What do you guys think?

B~>

BTW I heard a rumor that the SCA group there will be moving to another place all together. Not sure why, but it could be good news for us for obvious reasons.

Back