Weapon colors, round 2

Polare

Count
I'm going to be playing Gurv in January so I'm working on making new rocks for him. In the past I've lost lots of rocks at night, and since I have phosphorescent materials available I would like to put luminescent stripes, dots, or something similar on the rocks so that they can be more easily found at night. Would this conflict at all with the Damage Aura physrep requirements if it was the "minor" color on the rocks, not the "background" color?

Polare Lissenstine said:
I'm going to be playing Gurv in January so I'm working on making new rocks for him. In the past I've lost lots of rocks at night, and since I have phosphorescent materials available I would like to put luminescent stripes, dots, or something similar on the rocks so that they can be more easily found at night. Would this conflict at all with the Damage Aura physrep requirements if it was the "minor" color on the rocks, not the "background" color?
Is it white or some other color? If its not white or red, then its not covered by the DA or claw rules.

Kauss said:
Is it white or some other color? If its not white or red, then its not covered by the DA or claw rules.

I agree, if they glow green, blue, or any of the glow in the dark colors other than white, it should be fine.

It would glow your usual run of the mill greenish glow in the dark color. The reason I bring this up is that in the previous go-round on the HQ boards there were claims that the intent of having a wuite weapon was that it was supposed to "glow" (of course, nobody replied to my comment of "then make DAs required to glow, it's stupidly easy to get glow in the dark fabric/paint/etc. these days").

-Bryan

Meh, if you'll remember, they also said the majority of the weapon had to be white. So I'd see no problem with spots anyway.

You're just going to have to watch for racoons stealing them! :p

Back