Weapons Safety Check, 7-9 pm Friday

Traceroo

Rogue
WEAPONS SAFETY CHECK 7:00-9:00 FRIDAY

Every weapon needs to be checked for safety EVERY EVENT. Even if we've passed your weapon before, yes, it needs to be done again every single event. THIS INCLUDES NPC WEAPONS.

Zach (Squire Ri Yarrow) will be available at Logistics where you check in (the building that is the New Acarthia Healers Guild) near the tavern from ***7-9 Friday night*** to check your weapons for safety.

I will be in the BAYENNA cabin in Hightown/Greenwood Circle from ***5-9 Friday night*** I will be available at convenience for spot checks thereafter. If you arrive late, please feel free to pull me aside discreetly during the game for a quick check. I play Dame Katherine Albright.

Some materials and tapes that we use to build weapons physreps can change consistency and texture due to changes in altitude or temperature. In the cold, kite tape can become brittle, Gaffer’s tape often loses its elasticity, some glues used between layers of foam for flatblades become hard as concrete, and it’s anybody’s guess how homemade latex weapons hold up depending on construction method. Spot check your own stuff when you arrive onsite. Alliance does not provide repair materials to you; it’s always smart to bring your own for last-minute repairs, if needed.

Trace Moriarty
Weapons & Safety Marshal
Alliance Denver

Back