Weapons

A

Anonymous

Ok, it has been a long day. My sword decided it didn't want to stay in one piece today so I am in need of a new one. does anybody have one for sale?

Demitri

I am also looking to buy two silvered short swords. If anyone could sell me those that would be greatly appriciated.

I have 3 good short swords for sale or trade. I also have 2 long swords of dubious quality that need inspection by a qualified armorer, and if they appear to be sound I will also put these up for sale. As for silver, my cousin has a very nice silver long sword he has been trying to convince me to buy: if anyone is interested then I will purchase it and bring it with me, but please realize that I will need to ask somewhat more than fair market price for this one to make it worth my while.

Always happy to do business,
Chicken Leg Jack Fenton

(OOG: I am only offering tags, not phys-reps, and the 2 dubious long swords are Oregon tags that have no validation initials. If I can get Cymryc to validate them, then they are for sale. The short sword and silver long sword tags are properly validated.)

If your long swords are in working order then I will take one if not both. If they are not, then I will purchase one of the short swords tell I can find something better.

I almost forgot, I am in the market to buy a fencing doublet or jacket, preferably leather. My current doublet has been slashed and repaired so often it looks like a stitching sampler (and if I could purchase 2 good jackets, then so much the better).

Hopefully,
Chicken Leg Jack Fenton

(OOG: I am fishing for one or more 13 point armor tags.)

I will buy 2 of the short swords from you. Are they silvered or not?

Have you had a chance to see a blacksmith about those swords?

Back