Website issue

KyleSchmelz

Fighter
Hey, I noticed something weird about the website and didn't see a webmaster contact address, so I figured I'd just post it here.

If you're on the Events page and click on Pricing, it goes to http://paigetech.org/wordpress_test/events/pricing/ instead of http://mnalliance.com/events/pricing as one would expect. From there, all the links go to other paigetech pages. I don't know if any of the other links on the site are messed up (I don't feel like looking through them all; not my job ;) ).

Presumably this is just an older version of the site, but it almost had me filling out the wrong pre-reg form.

Noticed a couple other things:

The Survey link from the New Players page returns a 404.
The Contact Form link on the New Players page leads to a page that just says "[contact-form 1 "Contact"]".

Strange... I'll look into it after I get back from work. Granted the survey thing is, I think I took that page out, and the link just never got taken off. I wanted to try something different with the survey's... I've also never been able to fix that contact form either >< But yeah, the link thing, I'll try doing something about that when I get back.

Hey Mr. Webmaster,

DId Paige ever send you my list of things I noted about the website on Dec. 27 (the mentioned error was included, so I thought I'd ask)? I went through and "proofread" the site to see what could be improved, so I thought you might want to read that.

~ Me

Yeah, I've fixed some of the links, which I'm going to finish working on soon. And Paige said she wanted to work on a sort've redesign on the website, which will address the major issues, such as the pictures and colors. Meanwhile I'm going to see if I can't get that link to redirect properly, because the link he posted does have the current update, but the link you'd normally follow, yada yada yada, I don't know exactly what I'm trying to explain here :/

Rest assured, I'm going to start on that right after I finish my chicken tenders.

Alright, I fixed some of it, currently unable to get the white box that was where the New Player's Survey was to go away -_-

Back