Welcome Calgary!

Congrats and Welcome.

Thanks folks!

We are super excited to get this opportunity to re-kindle the LARP in Alberta. Calgary is really in need of a good LARP system and we took an awful long time to make up our minds. Micheal has been fantastic to deal with and it was his efforts and responses that made us very confident in our choice. We are looking at starting our events next April and should have our website up soon.

Cheers!
Cory F
Owner, Alliance Calgary

If you have any questions or need help don't hesitate to post here on the owners board. Welcome!

Gary

Oh no! another chapter from behind the iron curtain! (also welcome! I'm glad to have another chance to come into Canada for a game!)

- David G, Ruler of Southern Minnesota and sometimes rabble-rouser.

This is great!

Hopefully I'll have a chance to visit next year, maybe during a summer event when the weather up there would be hopefully cooler than 100+ degrees... :thumbsup:

Welcome! Glad to have you aboard!

Stephen
National PR

Dreamingfurther said:
This is great!

Hopefully I'll have a chance to visit next year, maybe during a summer event when the weather up there would be hopefully cooler than 100+ degrees... :thumbsup:

That would be pretty much anytime! We can get as high as around 40C (104) but that is VERY RARE in our parts. We have been skirting 36C this year (97F) and that is truly about it.

Can not wait to come on out!!!! Wish I had the extra time or cash to say, "let me know what you need."

Welcome and best wishes

Excited to be part of the Alliance, and looking forward to getting things rolling up here. There has been a steep learning curve, and I have almost finished reading all the rules....ish, sorta.

I'm sure we'll have questions and be drawing upon vast Alliance resources to get things rolling, and hoping to start things off right. Yay us! :shades:

Back