what day is it?

OMG if you do, ever have, or even know anything about World of Warcraft, go to http://www.worldofwarcraft.com and check out their two latest announcements. Truly awesome, especially the trailer for the new platform version of Molten Core.

The sad thing is... I bet people've suggested the Bard Hero Class before...

I actually have a working one. Ahhh the days when that was too cool for words.....

Hey I would totally play a bard that class sounds awesome!

It's also a way better April fools than the well known Art site I am a member of. Talk about a lame April fools!

Maxondaerth said:
I actually have a working one. Ahhh the days when that was too cool for words.....

Duude that thing is a collectible now! What games do you have for it?

Oh god I dunno, like fifty or sixty of em anyway. All the great ones: Pitfall, Adventure, Haunted House, you name it I probably got it.

The part that cracks me up is it's bigger than my Xbox for the console, and the cartridges are like 2"x3" each, but you can go and buy one of the joysticks with cables coming out of it and plug it straight into your TV and it has 10 games loaded into the hardware inside the joystick. Not surprising, but amusing none the less.

Maxondaerth said:
Oh god I dunno, like fifty or sixty of em anyway. All the great ones: Pitfall, Adventure, Haunted House, you name it I probably got it.

The part that cracks me up is it's bigger than my Xbox for the console, and the cartridges are like 2"x3" each, but you can go and buy one of the joysticks with cables coming out of it and plug it straight into your TV and it has 10 games loaded into the hardware inside the joystick. Not surprising, but amusing none the less.

O_O Thats probably worth at least five times what your Xbox is!

Nice! :D I like the rations section.

We should use those instead of standard character cards at the event this weekend.

Totally rolling a Decepticon.

Back