What Ever Happened to Henry the Mad?

Lurin

Duke
Back When I first started playing Alliance a couple years back Henry helped me with alot of questions/ideas back when I did know a chaos storm from a life spell ^.^. Doe anyone know where this helpful soul went? Did he change his persona on the boards, retire to focus on other things? The recent move between boards has made me ponder where he's been.

He's still here! Henry just joined staff at Caldaria actually (yaaaaaay!). I'll try to point him to this thread if he hasn't seen it. :D

Henry, in addition to being an awesome Alliance player #100% super great, is also one of my best friends on this crappy little planet.

He has been rather busy acquiring, moving to and fixing up his new home. Near as I can determine, his love of the game is undiminished and, as has been mentioned, he is doing some writing for Caldaria and (I think) intends to play HQ in the upcoming season.

-Hoyce

Henry the Mad.. is confused. Where the heck am I? Youthculture sent me to this link, had to register and what not.. are these new boards? *ponders* *looks around*

So.. what ever happened to Henry the Mad? He got a promotion and got moved back to Wilkesbarre, PA where he's been swamped with all the madness that surrounds buying a house. He's still pretty wrapped up in making the place into what he wants - painting, carpets, and what not. So.. um.. yeah.. that's what happened to him.

He'll be back to kick it later.

HtM

Henry is one of the most awesome RPers in The Alliance. I miss the chimp, but I love the Ansconi (FOIG).

Hey! Henry!!! Congrats on the new position and the new home - AWESOME!!!!

Eat your heart out - *WE* have Henry writing plot in Caldaria!! MWah ha ha. Better yet, come on out and play with us in Massachusetts.

Shya / Tonya,

Where do you live? Are you close enough to come to the Ashbury/HQ events this summer?

Just curious....

--- Ivan Drake / Eric Stehle

Tonya and myself are actually up in Rochester... We are (based on google maps) about 2.5 hours away from the FairePlay site...

So we should probably be out there for a couple...

Fearless Leader said:
Youthculture killed my dog!

and I don't think it's fair.....

As an aside.. Caldaria is extreamly happy to have Henry planning our demis. Anyone who would also like to be made to say WTF by Henry is welcome to come to Cadaria and enjoy the game we all love to play.

-John W.
Caldaria Customer Service Rep.

I appreciate everyone who ever gets that reference. :D

Back