What happen?

I apologize, but if you could enlighten me a bit more on who you are, I would be able to explain what has happened.

~Brother Icey

Gorka not know you Quex, you Tribes woman? Friend of Kendra, Hengin or Cho ko Nu? Gorka know how long you been gone then Gorka can tell you what you missed.

- Gorka
Healer of Gaden Earth Guild
Shadow's light
Stag Champion

Quex,

Many dhing 'appen. Sky touch shaman fall, release bindin on dha Chimeric Spirits. All dhose of tribe feel dhere pull of powa again. Lady Grey come to be known by folk, now she be Baroness of dha Valley of Solace. Gaden humans rename Shademarch. Valley of Solace be taken back by corrupt. May friends leave or die since you last came.

I travel now to home to seek wisdom of Shaman, it is time for me to know mah place among our people.

Strong tide of honor grow wit'in dha folk of Hope's Reach, dhey grow strong.

-Hengin

Hengin,

Glad to head peoples grow strong. Lady Grey out more that also good. The sky touch shaman fall I hear whispers. Why Gaden now called Shademarch? I tribexs woman yes, I travel here long ago when mists first let outsiders in. I have not been back for many moons and feel I need return. Nice to dream to you Gorka, you tribeswoman to?

I think you be good leader Hengin. You have blessings of both Sky and Earth totems smile upon you. What happen to Prince, him nice man?

Quetzalli

Gaden not now Sademarch, Lady Grey now Baroness Sademarch and have new Barony that was Barron Iden's and the Vally of Solace. Barron Iden got a promotion.

Prince was lost in valley of solace, Adventures find him, get him home.

Gorka High Orc, Only High Orc for some time Tribeswoman Kendra Like Orc sister, Gorka like Tribeswoman Sister to Kendra. Gorka Chosen to Help little brother Gandian, Squire Thorador, Tallitha and Tribeswoman Kendra as champions of elements to kick forsaken behind. Gorka also one who Disjunct us to Giant's walk when it time to Kill 4 bad tribesmen

- Gorka
Healer Gaden Earth Guild
Stag Champion
Sadow's Light

Hengin who dat? You not tell me bout nother tribes woman from mist. You fight wit her too in gaden?

I be Kendra. I from mist but dis is my home now. Sometimes home is not where you from but where drawn to.
Gorka is green tribe sister. She show great honor in battle. Hengin is close tribes brother and shaman. Chokonu is tribes little girl and under my protection
.Hurt my home or my tribe I will see you in circle. Now I say dat come eat food share story and find safe bed here. No sky magic added or needed. I offer for next market
day.

-Kendra

Kendra...

Nevermind. Me feel her sword too many time last market day.

Me be Cho Ko Nu, me best merchant in Hope's Reach. If need any adventurer supply like potion or armor, you come see me. We make good trade. Me give you Tribe discount, same as Kendra and Hengin.

-Cho Ko Nu

Quex,

Good to 'ear you arr retunring, I see you soon.

Sparrow
Blind Seer and friend of a different kind of tribe.

Course I fight whit her, but only in a fight'n way, not in a fighting way. An Cho Ko Nu now little boy, not girl. or maybe he growing girl, she get strong. we need talk about him, but Quex friend from when For' Milla first torn down.

-Hengin

Back