What have you Seen?

Mathis

Scholar
Greetings all,

Thankfully we will soon gather, for it is clear even with our great victory there is still a great deal of work for "adventurers" to handle in our kingdom. I have heard from a few of you regarding how you seek to respond to his Majesty's request and what you seek to do in light of Liana of the Silverstar Legion's news.

I encourage you to take the time to share your efforts, and their results, her. This way we can avoid duplicating each other's efforts.

I myself have offered to carry his Majesty's request to all of our allies and aid in the casting of any rituals the King intends to have laid into the blade. As I travel I hope to locate and gather in the surviving members of the Silverstar Legion and hopefully be able to put them to good use guarding roads, refugees, and towns.

I look forward to seeing you all in a few weeks.

Travel Safely,

Sir Mathis of the Order of the Emerald Flame
Knight to his Majesty Lycergis, King of Dragonreach

Sir Mathis it is good to find you again.

If this is a cause you are working towards I am happy to assist. I can aide in Celestial rituals, or more physical labor.
Have all the dead been properly buried after such a great war? I did not fight, but I can help the fallen receive the proper respect.

Let me know if there is anything I can help with,

-Gideon

Mathis as always it is great to hear from you. I'm happy to coordinate and strategize.
For the king's blade, those of us in the town of Valbridge are working our mine in order to find precious metals for decoration of the hilt, blade, and pommel.
With regards to the threat mentioned in the silverstar report, I want to head a recon party into the caverns in order to find out what kind of threat is coming from it. I would prefer if someone with knowledge of creatures could come assist me, I will ensure no harm comes to you on my honor as a defender. Vague descriptions from farmers won't help us if these creatures are aggressive, we need information.

Ardos Irani
Selunari Defender

I'm pretty good at finding people, so I feel fairly confident about finding Jared Silverstar and scouting out the area. I'll provide details on how to anyone who cares, and will share my findings at the gather.

As others have mentioned, I think it would be good for any others interested to aid in coordinated attacks on these 'monsters' and the raids in Springdale. Anyone who can fight is good, but it is also important for others to assist in these endeavors as well.

I'll also be going to the Old Capitol City to deliver an item for the king's sword.

Safe Travels,
Banradi Irani Moduri Newberry
Waymaker

Sir Mathis-

I am relived to hear from you. It seems the winter drags on- even if it less cold than the past 5 years.

Besides spending time in Wayside seeing to my interests and seeing to the construction of The Dragonreach Embassy. Which is something I will be discussing publicly as soon as some items are determined.

My time in Dragonreach has been spent setting up triage and care centers in SpringDale. My intention to assist the refuges as well as the soldiers - food rationing and healing have been needed but to my knowledge -it is working well.

I will also need to speak with you one on one as I would not like to overstep.

I have items for the sword and I am hoping to begin a sewing project for it as well.

It will be nice to be home soon.

Yours In Service,
Cyn

Lady IronRose of Storm's Rose
Special Envoy of King Grimlock to Dragonreach
Founder of Forgotten Hope
Mother

"My Life For Theirs"
"Defending the Dealings of Time and Space"

Last edited:
Back