What is new?

Priveto! It looks like I am going to be returned to Briarpass soon...'gainst my better judgment, but I have friends here that I miss and would like to visit! When is the next gathering? Do the likes of Sae Azaka, Millie, Gandian, Durheadel, Jamina, Raif, Lydia...do they still be around Briarpass? It has been a long time. What has been going on?

Fortune Find All,

~Marcena Cenkraea La Paloma "Palomita" Idumea DagonGaddi

I am surprised not yo find myself on your list Marcena, but I have seen Gandian, Durel'del and Liddia around quite often, of course if you are coming for a visit you should stop by and see my keep...

-Enan Bluewater

It has been a long while, my wondering Gypsie friend. I have been hard pressed with a few thing back in my homeland. Father still gives me grief, yet Mother still is as kindhearted and considerate of my choices. Was kind of injured a little a few moons back but I wear my scars with pride.(Figures of a healer) Looking forward to sharing some spirits with you when we meet up.

Your Great Friend

Millie has been away a while and Raif has not been seen since he left a year or so ago for his homeland. As well as we have quite a.few newer faces you have yet to meet. It will be good seeing you.

Safe travels,

Sera Zanabanath

Thank you for letting me know 'za. I look forward to meeting all new travellers and listening to all dhe stories dhey must bring wit' dhem...and...

Eldandiril....you are a piggy! Why do I see you as a piggy?! Uh oh...who you make mad? :funny:

Back