What roams in your lands?

jwconvery

Spellsword
The mists are thinning and I might attempt to travel to Wayside towards the end of the summer. I had a few other travelers with me, but they have drifted off to other pursuits.

What current threats are assualting your town that need to be dealt with? I like to help out as much as possible between games of Dragon Poker.

-Idris

Were creatures. If you can report anything, even if it's information from your own lands, please send it to me straight away. You can see more information under Rewards for Information and Research.

There is also a disturbance in the elements and we've seen a lot of elementals.

Idris,

Davion is right in that there is a small issue with were-creatures, but it seems fairly well in hand at the moment. In fact it seems that Wayside is in the most rare of times, those in which there is no unique threat making itself known, however as always Wayside is under great pressure from many different directions and there always seems to be something new cropping up.

Should you wish to visit you are welcome at my compound, although I'm afraid the comforts are a bit sparse at the moment as I am focused on making sure all those working with me are housed as we being construction on a more permanent structure.

-Enan Bluewater

Thank you all for the information. I'll try to be prepared for were-creatures and elementals alike.

As for Lycanthropes, I have heard targetted DFM scrolls working pretty universally. Usually their is also a way to cure the afflicted if you can get to the Alpha in the area. Doesn't need to be the one that bit them, but the were-wolf/bear/jackrabbit/squirrel that is in charge of the pack. If you ever see one "Voice Control" others, it's probably the Alpha. A ressurection can also cure the affliction in some lands. Not a preferred method, and tough to know if it will work in your neck of the woods.

-Idris

Back