what time is Reg for April 4-6 event?

Hail
what time should new players be at the HQ event site?
planing out my trek now and would like to know when I should arrive

FW

Logistics probably won't start until around 6 PM. There should be people on site by 2:00-3:00 PM, maybe earlier.

Scott

Frank,

Since you are new to the game (and the site), I would recommend getting there early, say around 4-5:00 pm for a few reasons. You'll want to check out the site before it gets dark. That will definitely help you find your way around when the game starts (usually around 9:00 pm when it's already dark). You'll also want to stake your claim on a "sleeping spot." You might also want to spend some time fine-tuning your character (or costume or weapons or whatever), so getting the early will give you a chance to get some help before the game starts. Lastly, you'll get a chance to meet some of the players (as opposed to their characters).

See you at the event!

--- Eric Stehle / Ivan Drake

I will have that Friday off from work and be travelling up earlier than I used to be able to. I am shooting for a 2PM arrival. Anyone wishing to help cut tags, prepare pre-reg packets, etc should stop by Logistics. Gobbies will be awarded, of course.

Mike Engler
HQ Logistics

For newbies: Logistics is in the bottom of the barn on the parking lot side. Aim for the porta-johns, then bear to the right. LOL

Telokh_Amdo said:
I will have that Friday off from work and be travelling up earlier than I used to be able to. I am shooting for a 2PM arrival. Anyone wishing to help cut tags, prepare pre-reg packets, etc should stop by Logistics. Gobbies will be awarded, of course.

Mike Engler
HQ Logistics

For newbies: Logistics is in the bottom of the barn on the parking lot side. Aim for the porta-johns, then bear to the right. LOL

so when I want to pee I aim for the porta Jhons then Bear Right???? LOL

and if I come early I get to read peoples tags and get GS for it also :)

FW

Frank Wiccan said:
so when I want to pee I aim for the porta Jhons then Bear Right???? LOL

and if I come early I get to read peoples tags and get GS for it also

No peeing inside Logistics. I'll take away gobbies for that. :roll:

Back