What upcoming film are you most looking forward to?

What film are you most looking forward to?

• Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • The Clone Wars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Dark Knight

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Hancock

• Hellboy 2: The Golden Army

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Iron Man

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Wall-E

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • X-Files 2

• Total voters
Ket said:
After how good Batman Begins was had to go with Dark Knight
The best part of Batman Begins? Liam Neeson as a ninja. (If only Oskar Shindler had been able to kick a** like that, Shindler's List would have been a great film! Those nazis wouldn't have known what hit them! ;) ) Any sequel can't beat that. Unless of course it had Ben Kingsley as a ninja.

Indiana all the way. What was the line from Blue Harvest - "Hi, I'm Han Solo, Captian of the Millenium Falcon and the only actor whose career was not ruined by this movie."

Harrison Ford will always beat Superheroes on my To See list. :geek:

Tough call between dark knight, hellboy, and ironman, but had to go with the big red monkey. Iron man looks like they got it right, and I'm looking forward to it, and as said after Bat begins, gotta get psyched for more of that, but so not looking forward to Indy. It could be a great film and I still say the saga was over, the only thing that made Last Crusade good was you knew it was the end and they were having fun with it, wrapping up stuff and poking fun at themselves a little while winking at the audience that it's all in the name of the last hurrah. Trying to resurrect it now is sad, and I hate to see em do it.

After seeing the other three, I have to see the last Indiana Jones movie. The pixar movies are always fun though, So I might catch it. I don't know much about the other ones except on is the batman movie.

I know I'm out of the loop, forgive me

Back