When I tried to find the Alliance site..

The first time I had just typed in "Neroalliance.com", thinking it would bring me here, but instead it redirected me to the NERO main site (which I'm assuming is International), and after reading a few paragraphs, I was like "wow..they're ripping us a matching set of @$$holes". Anyone else see that?

Yep. Nero International owns that site, they have for a long time.
Long story short, don't bother with it. It's pretty biased information. Stuff like that is part of the reason for the name change.
The real alliance site is nerohq.com, which will probably change with the name change.

obcidian said:
Long story short, don't bother with it. It's pretty biased information.
I'd go so far as to say don't trust either group when it comes to dispersing information about the lawsuit. Both parties are using selective lying to appear like they're "winning". Just ignore the politics and play the game that interests you.

True, JP, but at least Alliance isn't deliberately trying to mislead people as to the status of International's game.

I'm not so sure about that. If we make it about Alliance vs International, or Joe vs Mike, neither stands out as groups or people I trust or would want to be associated with, business-wise. As I said, the only way to maintain a decent level of sanity is to make it about the people I want to play with, and what I want to play.

Back