where do i get Leather in bulk?

Ithra

does anyone know of a good place where i could buy leather, possibly in bulk, i'm trying to get started on the costume for my first character and it may be possible for me to have my aunt make my armor and clothes but i need to find a place where i can buy a good thick leather for cheap either online or maybe a store here in the portland area

oh and also i got a question, my brother said that having a thick leather would be worth the same amount of armor point as if you had a thinner leather with studs, is this true? and what if i had a thick leather with studs? would that make it worth more?

on page 77 said:
2 points: Light Metallic Armor or Heavy Non Metallic Armor. This level is awarded for the following types of armor coverage: leather 10 oz. or heaver, a material with a minimum of 1/4" wide metal studs 1" apart or less, a material...
So, either having heavy leather or lots of studs bumps the location up to 2 points. You can't bump the location up to 3 points without heavy metal, but having more than the bare minimum will be taken into account when awarding Master Crafted bonus points.

Incidentally, I didn't realize before now that that section says "heaver". You never can catch all the typos, eh?

Back
Top Bottom