where to get race packets?

Ithra

i know you should PM someone to get it but i'm not sure who, with how things have changed with ownership or whatever it is i'm just not sure who i should PM.

I'm looking for the wylderkin race packets (if they even get any) for a wolfkin, and my brother is also wondering about a stone elf race packet

Ithra said:
i know you should PM someone to get it but i'm not sure who, with how things have changed with ownership or whatever it is i'm just not sure who i should PM.

I'm looking for the wylderkin race packets (if they even get any) for a wolfkin, and my brother is also wondering about a stone elf race packet
Email us at oregonplot@gmail.com. The wylderkin packet is ready (and I even backed it up to the plot board, yay!), though there may be an update to it in the next month (informational, largely relating to the previous campaign). The stone elf packet was in progress, but had a setback as my laptop decided to toast its board, so I'll need to rebuild what I lost and I can focus on finishing that up next.

-JP

Sorry for sounding like such a newbie, but do we need the racial packets before we can PC? *First time PC-er, btw* ^^;;

so how long does it usually take to get a reply?

Back