Which side of the Sun?

Lurin

Duke
Hey,

My names Durl for those I don't know yet, I thought I'd head back and see you guys again in a couple, maybe a couple and some weeks from now en I was just trying to remember how to get their. My good friend Marcena told me once that I was supposed to walk towards the sun, or away from it, or something. I'm coming from near Wayside, so what side of the sun are you guys on?

Other then that I could use a place tas sleep when I get there, I'm a protector by nature and would be glad ta help get rid of stuff thats causing trouble if anyone needs a hand, otherwise we can all play the souvenier game too.

- Durl

Durl! How are you doing? It is good to hear that you are still alive and kicking. I don't know if you remember, but I met you in the strange new land that had all the sand and crazy enslaving creatures. You left early from that gathering, but I look forward to seeing you again.

Sadly I am also going to be looking to find friends for lodging, but I wish you luck in your search. If you need someone to memorize a ward for you let me know and I'd be happy to provide that service for a small price. :)

May the stars shine on your path
~ Mage Eldarion Avari

Back