Who knows what is going on?

Mathis

Scholar
To all who travel throughout these lands-

Thank you for all that you did to protect and serve the kingdom (or to make profit, whichever is more fitting). The rebuilding process for the Kingdom of Dragonreach is clearly a work in progress with many different factions and many different challenges. Keeping track of all that you know is a challenge unto itself let alone learning more from others.
In the past travelers and adventurers have learned in hindsight that the piece of knowledge that we'd sought for months was in someone else's possession the whole time. To that end I am beginning the process of creating a codex of sorts regarding all that I can learn of the area. If the idea of pooling knowledge and having a better understanding of the world around you is appealing I politely suggest that you contribute to this codex.
Feel free post your thoughts here or send contributions to me via the messengers of the dream realm. To assist in organization please clearly indicate what you are providing information about, how you came about that information, and the reliability of your source. Alternatively you can add your information directly to the codex https://docs.google.com/document/d/1enUuRSRBL5z3bCAHvTclLvk0_UUedkgV8PRJ2Nlq5Ec/edit

Thank you all for your assistance with this effort.

Mathis
Order of the Emerald Flame

To all,

I feel as though this codex is deserving of more attention than it has received thus far. As such, I am willing to do what I can do aid in its growth and while I feel there is very little that I can add to the codex that could not be explained in greater detail with more confidence by someone else, I am going to do what I can to make the codex grow.

I am proposing a reward for any information put into the codex or given to Mathis or myself. Eventually I would like this reward be provided by the town coffers but until such a time as that is possible I am willing to provide what compensation I can for your effort. While I by no means have a large amount of resources I have silver and components that I am willing to donate to the town for this purpose.

I have also thought of the possibility that some of you may not be comfortable with some information being made available to the public. A possible solution to this problem could be the creation of a second, private codex that could hold sensitive information such as waymaker codes that could be accessed by certain trustworthy members of the town should it be needed, or sold in order to replenish the town’s coffers.

If there are any other concerns anyone has please make them know so that we can address them and take the necessary steps to making this effort a success.

I also suggest that this section of the dream real be used to ask for information, for example these are some things that I would like to know more about:

The Rose Farmer and his family
Anything about what happened in the section of Old Dragonreach that is now near Assyl
Information on the major groups and figures that the town will be dealing with such as The Silver Stars or Finis Autem Magia
Maps, specifically of the areas around adventuring towns and a large map of all of Kundirk

At the very least I hope that people will be willing to share their thoughts on this project so that it can begin to move forward.

TL;DR
Lukas is paying for information

-Lukas

Does anyone know the weaknesses of the Salt elementals? Do purify's work? Do they take extra damage from something?

-Idris

Salt is the combination of Water and Death, I believe. Try Flame. Try Life. Try the max casting of Monster Slayer with a Flame Aura (aka Try Alabaster).

Or best yet, try finding out how Sebastian made the alliance and break it.

A. Runebeard
Ordo Tempestus

Life spells hurt the most powerful of the Salt Elementals and they do not appear to have a defense against their effect.

Mathis

Back